- Junior level play refers to players aged 14 to 17 or u17 for short.
- No car, no problem! Games are in the same location each week to facilitate carpooling.
- Recreational and competitive level play (tryouts are required for competitive teams).
- Registration is generally as an individual.
- Junior teams are balanced according to age and skill level.
- Players may request to be placed on the same team as one other player, and OCUA will do our best to place them together.
- Our junior league depends on volunteer coaches. If you are interested in volunteering as a Junior Coach, please contact us.
The u17 leagues are offered almost every day of the week. The programs are designed for juniors players of all skill and experience levels to learn the skills needed bring their game to the next level.
The u17 fall leagues focus more on development and the training focuses on key fundementals and helps develop a player's overall skillset.
There are several indoor option for u17 players, namely the u17 Winter Development Program, which is designed for junior players of all skill and experience levels to learn the skills needed to bring their game to the next level. Always a popular indoor option, OCUA offers several 4x4 u17 leagues as well.